Things that make me crazy. Part I.
- When the ‘choose birth year’ defaults to the current year, or to 1912. At least make it in the ballpark of legal, and still living, adults.
- When you click the ‘country’ drop down, and United States is buried in the U’s.
- When you click the ‘country’ drop down, and United States is at the top of an otherwise alphabetical list.
- Yes, both ways make me crazy.
- When the form requests a ZIP code and then the City and State. That’s why ZIP codes exist! Cross-reference!
- That four other municipalities use my ZIP code. If you have your own school, you should have your own ZIP.
- That Google doesn’t use ReCaptcha.
- When the state abbreviations are listed alphabetically as though the whole state was spelled out, so Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts are listed in that order (ME/MD/MA) instead of alpha by the abbreviation (MA,MD,ME.)